Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgemental ear just to listen?
Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from group or alternative therapy methods in that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your personal struggle
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
- You want to learn how to manage your problems more effectively
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is helpful for many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy.
If you’re looking for help improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – you would be a great fit for individual therapy services.
Please reach out to me today to discuss individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.